The Site is published and managed by the association Planet Heart, association Law 1901, registered under the number 888 419 256 and whose head office is located in Paris.
The director of the publication is Mr. Jean-Pierre GOUX.
You can change your cookiepreferences by clicking on the link below:
The Site is hosted by Webflow,Inc - 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor - San Francisco, CA 94103, firstname.lastname@example.org, website: webflow.com
The Site is protected by the intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of the associationPlanet Heart. The conception, the graphics, the contents, the organization of this Site are original works and are the whole property of Planet Heart.
Any reproduction, or demarcation, total or partial, made without the consent of Planet Heart, or of its assignees is illicit. It is the same for the translation, the adaptation or the arrangement by any mean (Law 57298 of March 11th, 1957).
The images and videos displayed on the Site (hereinafter the "Contents") are subject to a so-called"Creative Common" license CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 (hereinafter the"License"). Thanks to this License, OneHome proposes and encouragesyou to create your events and gather your community around the Contents thatcan be freely shared and adapted provided that you :
- credit the Content(@OneHome) and integrate a link to the License and indicate if modifications have been made to the Contents. You must indicate this information by all reasonable means, without suggesting that OneHome / Planet Heart endorses you or the way you have used its Contents;
- renunciate to any commercial use of these Contents (or all or part of them). If you wish to use the Content for commercial purposes, please contact us beforehand;
- share the Contents under the same conditions imposed by this License. Thus, in case of modification, adaptation, transformation of the Content or part of it, you must distribute the modified Content with the same license with which the original Content was distributed. You may not enforce stricter terms that would restrict others from using the Contents under the terms of this License.
The Site allows you tocontribute to its development and to that of the community of interest createdaround it by providing your testimonies and contributions on your events thatwill have used the Contents (hereinafter the "Contributions").
Through the "Share yourstory" feature, you can describe an event and attach photos of it.
In this regard, you guaranteethat you will:
- communicate onlyContributions that fall within the purpose of the Site, to the exclusion of any contribution that would contravene the law or likely to harm the interests of the Site or Planet Heart,
- hold all the rights of intellectual property attached to the Contributions (contents and support) and to subject them to a license CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 equivalent to the License on theContents and thus allowing the Site and Planet Heart to use the Contributions which will become Contents governed by the preceding article. The Contribution submitted to License will be credited with the name defined by the contributor;
- not act in violation of therules of protection of personal data by ensuring the agreement of the personswho can appear on the Contributions.
You acknowledge that you arethe sole responsible for the Contributions that you publish, upload, transmitor make available on the Site.
In case of failure on your part, Planet Heart reserves the right to delete the Contributions.
Planet Heart does not exercise any control on the contents of the third sites. The existence of a hypertext link between Planet Heart and a third site does not mean in no way the control of the contents of the third site by Planet Heart.
Every user of the Site must take all the appropriate measures in order to protect his own data and/or software from contamination by possible viruses circulating on the Internet network.
Planet Heart cannot be held liable for events and/or consequences linked with the use of the Contents and the Site by the users.
Planet Heart reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this Site and this GT at any time without notice.
Planet Heart, in its capacity as data controller, respects the privacy and personal data of users accessing this Site in accordance with the law "informatique et libertés" ofJanuary 6, 1978 amended and the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data ("RGPD").
By providing your details to be contacted or to receive information (newsletter), you agree to this policy below relating to the processing of personal data. Planet Heart reserves the right to modify at any time its policy on the processing of personal data with immediate effect.
Planet Heart sets up a treatment of personal data which has for purpose:
- the sending of a Newsletter:with the sending of mails relative to the activities of Planet Heart and theSite to the persons having communicated their e-mail address and possibly their names and first names via the Site (form of contact),
- to allow you to share your story during an event,
- the improvement of the Site and the associated services.
The legal basis of this treatment is the consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Browsing the Site is anonymous. However, if you subscribe to the contact form or the newsletter registration form, the following data are collected:
- e-mail address,
- last name, first name,
- profile photo ("Share your story").
The personal data collected will not be disclosed to a third party under any circumstances.
Personal data will only be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected or in compliance with legal obligations in force and for a maximum of 3 years after the purpose has been fulfilled.
In accordance with the modified law "informatique et libertés" of January 6, 1978, you can access your personal data, rectify them or have them deleted. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data.
You can exercise all your rights by contacting the data controller by email and attaching a copy of your identity document (identity card, residence permit, passport) to your request: email@example.com
If you believe, after having contacted Planet Heart, that your rights "Informatique et Libertés"are not respected, you can address a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l' Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 ".
These General Terms are governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with French law.